Actil Manufacturer's Warranty
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to these implied consumer guarantees, Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd (Trading as ACTIL), a member of Pacific Brands Limited, guarantees the Actil First Line Sheet Set (Product) for a period of five (5) years against manufacturing defects. If you wish to contact ACTIL our details are:
Head Office Address: Level 6, 45 Jones Street, Ultimo, NSW 2007
Phone Number (in Australia): 1800 625 516
Phone Number (outside Australia): +61 2 8668 3200
Coverage and application for Actil First Line Sheet set product
ACTIL warrants that your Product will be free from manufacturing defects for five (5) years commencing on the actual day of purchase, as reflected on the ACTIL, Authorised stockists or Distributor’s invoice / receipt provided to you on purchase of the Product.
For the purpose of this warranty, the Product must also be :
- manufactured by or on behalf of ACTIL;
- used in a normal domestic environment, not a commercial environment ;
- sold directly by ACTIL, or by an Authorised stockist or Distributor of ACTIL; and
- purchased in Australia.
If you purchased a Product in Australia and wish to make a claim under this warranty, you should:
- visit the Authorised Stockist where the Product was purchase from with the Product; or
- phone Sheridan customer service on 1800 625 516 or +61 2 8668 3200 between 8.30am - 5pm AEST Monday to Friday.
When you make any claim under this warranty it is essential that you provide a copy of your proof of purchase of the Product, for example, your receipt. A claim under this warranty is not formally made unless and until that proof of purchase is provided. You will not be able to gain the benefit of this warranty without making a claim.
Upon visiting a Sheridan Boutique store or authorised Stockist with a copy of proof of purchase and the Product, the Product will be dispatched to ACTIL for assessment. If possible, all items should be returned in their original packaging (including cardboard folded between the Products).
Upon calling 1800 625 516 or +61 2 8668 3200 our customer service team will help you to determine whether the Product needs to be assessed and we will arrange with you to have the Product returned for assessment. If possible, all items should be returned in their original packaging (including cardboard folded between the Product). The address for sending Product for assessment is:
18 Baker Street
Port Adelaide SA 5015
You must include the following details with the Product you have returned for assessment:
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your day time phone number;
- Your original proof of purchase documentation (for example, your receipt);
- Brief description of the fault; and
- Brief description of how you have used the products.
Please click here for a return form you can print and use to complete the above details.
If, following receipt of a claim under this warranty, ACTIL determines that your claim in respect of a Product is valid, ACTIL will, depending upon what is reasonable in the circumstances and at no cost to you:
- repair the Product;
- pay you for the cost of a repair of the Product;,
- replace the Product with the same or similar product; or
- refund you the cost of a replacement of the Product; and
- if applicable, reimburse you for the cost of sending the Product to Sheridan via registered mail.
If, following receipt of a claim under this warranty, ACTIL determines that your claim in respect of a Product is invalid, ACTIL will return the Product via registered mail to the address you provided when you submitted the claim. Where your claim is invalid you will not be entitled to be reimbursed for your costs for sending the Products for assessment.